Dr. Felipe Hornos
Professor of Physical Chemistry, Miguel Hernandez University
- Development of nanostructured systems for therapeutic purposes.
- Characterization of biomolecules using spectroscopy techniques.
- Development and characterization of nanomaterials as biotechnological tools.
1. Collaboration Scholarship from the Ministry of Education. Department of Physical Chemistry, University of Granada (2011 – 2012).
2. Predoctoral researcher in PROMETEO Project (Generalitat Valenciana) and Project of theMinistry of Science and Innovation (2014 – 2018).
1. Postdoctoral researcher APOSTD/2021: Nanostructured Film & Particles (NFP) group, Institute of Nanoscience and Materials of Aragon (INMA) CSIC, University of Zaragoza (Prof. Jesús Santamaría Ramiro).
PhD: Doctoral Program in Molecular and Cellular Biology, Institute for Research, Development and Innovation in Health Biotechnology of Elche (IDiBE), Miguel Hernández University. Director: Dr. F. Javier Gómez Pérez (2020).
Master in Biotechnology, University of Granada (2013).
Graduate in Chemistry, University of Granada (2012).