Dr. Iván Quesada Moll
Professor of Nutrition and Bromatology, Miguel Hernandez University
- Mechanisms that regulate the function of pancreatic alpha and beta-cells.
- Alterations, adaptations and/or failure of beta cells in pathologic conditions such as diabetes and obesity.
- Previous positions:
1. Visiting Assistant Professor. Department of Bioengineering, University of Washington, Seattle, USA, 2004.
2. Research Faculty (Ramón y Cajal Program), 2004-2008.
3. Associate Professor in Nutrition. Miguel Hernandez University, Elche, Spain, 2009-2018.
- Postdoctoral positions:
1. Postdoctoral Fellow. Department of Bioengineering, University of Washington, Seattle, USA.
- PhD in Biology (2000), Miguel Hernández University, Elche, Spain.
- Degree in Biology (1996), University of Alicante, Alicante, Spain.